top of page

Non-Musculoskeletal Podiatry

If you are not looking for help with a musculoskeletal foot problem but have other foot related concerns then search for a Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) registered podiatrist.


You may be concerned by painful corns, skin callouses, painful or in-growing toe nails. You may be seeking advice regarding general foot care or foot problems related to diabetes.

You can search for an HCPC registered podiatrist via the Royal College of Podiatrists website.

bottom of page